Move well. Be well.
If you've ever had distress or discomfort from
- too much time attached to your smart phone, tablet or laptop
- hours in the studio creating your masterpiece on canvas or with sound
- work pressure, production or other life challenges
- any other moment where the emotional stress or task discomfort physically has crept into your neck, shoulders, or back
- or maybe you just wish you could reach your desired lifestyle, health or wellness goals?
You are the expert in your life and the coaching methods and movement inspired techniques we will work through together will help you feel more confident and comfortable every day, and support you toward achieving the highest vision of your healthy lifestyle.
Discover better ways to move through your daily to-do's, making them more natural for your mind & body.
The process we'll use seeks out the often unnoticed misalignment, habits or other challenges that are causing stress or discomfort and we'll develop ways to re-balance.
With some simple, consistent daily actions we can successfully reduce, even eliminate, unwanted and unnecessary stress and strain. Let's create the most dynamic, resilient and vibrant you!
Outside of my love of travel and exploring this beautiful Earth, my primary passion has always been helping people know & understand their body; to move better and be more comfortable, confident and healthy within their environment.
Over the last decade of ergonomic & posture evaluation endeavors, I've worked with students, office workers, artists, scuba divers, climbers, professional level athletes, and industrial and mechanical technicians to improve their wellness through healthy behaviors and better alignment when at work, enjoying hobbies and during everyday life tasks. For the last 20 years I have maintained an active role as a wellness professional, fitness & Pilates trainer and enjoyed many years as a scuba diving instructor. From individuals to industrial settings, I'm confident I can help you create and sustain engaging and positive changes in your health based on your unique needs.
Be bold. Be curious.
Sonya L. Tittle
- M.S. Exercise Science
- Certified Ergonomic Evaluator (CEES)
- Wellcoaches Certified Coach
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Reiki Practitioner, Level 2